Good morning, friends! Just wanted to start the day by asking for your prayers. From 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. today, Jonathan will be taking Part II of the National Optometry Board Exam. It is a time sensitive case study-based exam. Specifically, you can pray that relevant details from each case will be clear to him, that he will have quick recall of appropriate treatment methods and medications, that he will manage his time wisely (many people who fail do so because they don't finish the exam), and that he will have a calm, peaceful heart throughout the day. And, of course, that he dominates and PASSES! :)
I can hardly believe that we are this close to the end! This January, he will travel to Charlotte, North Carolina to sit for Part III, which is a full patient examination that is observed and evaluated. After that, it's smooth sailing until graduation in May. Gosh, this has gone quickly, and I am SO proud of my man!
Sure appreciate your prayers today!

6 comments:
Praying right now! So happy you guys are nearing the end- and I understand the excitement, as Husband graduates in June! It's so exciting, yet stressful at the same time to have all these years of study hinge on these exams. Lots of prayers!
I will be praying!!
Prayers for clarity and confidence! Go, you guys!!!
Prayers for you guys! I understand those 'big days' as a wife to a student! We find out tomorrow if Keith has been accepted to Orthodontic residency - fingers crossed for both of us on these milestones! :)
Prayers!!
Wow, what a day yall are having! Prayers for you all!
Post a Comment