Friday, May 22, 2009

Blue

First of all, I need a new camera. These pictures just do not do anything justice.



But enough with my coveting.



Check out what my back yard is whipping out these days!



Periwinkle, lavender, sky, lime.

Pretty, pretty colors. There is nothing better than fresh flowers in the house.


Unless those flowers come from your own back yard; it makes them that much better.


Dear Miss Hydrangea,

Please keep those blooms coming.



5 comments:

Courtney said...

Lovely! We have a hydrangea bush that won't bloom...it's very frustrating!

I've talked to my "gardner" (aka: a friend's mom who gardens) and she has told me a few things to do this fall. Hopefully next spring I will be able to post beautiful pictures of my backyard flowers too!!!

Have a great weekend!

Katie said...

Gorgeous!!

keely said...

Lovely! We just planted 2 hydrangea bushes...probably won't have any swoon-worthy pics till next season!

Pleasant Living said...

I know, I have 5 hyndrangea bushes at our new house, and I'm loving the fresh cuts!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Those are GORGEOUS!! I have one hydrangea bush and it has a little bloom on it. I can't wait for it to get really big!