Monday, May 18, 2009

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

I caught bed bugs at Leadershape.

I have bites EVERYWHERE.

And now they are probably in my HOUSE.

I am disgusted.

Has anyone dealt with this before???

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I had "bed bugs" once in our house. We had been out of town and I kept getting these strange bites. It totally grossed me out. I think we cleaned ALL of our bed linens thoroughly and then vacuumed the mattress. And they were gone. We never saw anything, just the evidence on my skin :( Sorry you have to deal with it. They were mostly on my arms, neck and shoulders. Good luck!

Tristan said...

OH NO!!!

I have never had them...and I can't imagine that.
I read where they are supposed to be bad now!

Praying you get rid of those little critters :(

danielle said...

they did a story on bed bugs on our news the other night. evidently they are "on the rise". i am so sorry! i have no idea how to deal with them.. how did you discover that is what the bites are?

Haley Nicodemus said...

Oh my - I just heard on the news that we are currently experiencing the worst bed bug breakout since WWII. I have never had "bed bug" bites, so I'm no help there, but I'm sure there are all kinds of suggestions on the net!

Oh and I loved your last post!

emily said...

have you been to see someone? is that the definite diagnosis? i'm sorry, either way! thanks again for all the fun, food, and great company yesterday. it was much needed and very appreciated! you guys are the best!!