First, a little business:
I am embarassed to admit that I just now figured out this whole business of Google Reader, following, etc.! All this time I have been clicking down my little blog least each day to read everyone's posts.
Silly, silly girl.
So if you haven't already, feel free to click the icon on the right to "Follow" this blog.
My friend Mike came to visit last night and we had such a wonderful time catching up with him. I'll save the run-down for a Tuesday Tribute sometime, but Mike is one of my dearest friends from college and is a fantastic guy. We showed him a night on the Memphis town: ribs at Rendezvous, a drink at Silky's on Beale, and then dessert at Cafe Eclectic.
And to top it all off:
I made him watch So You Think You Can Dance (dancedancedancedance) with me. He is a good, good friend.
On that note, if you have yet to check out SYTYCD(dancedancedancedance), please do yourself a favor and park your rear in front of the tube next Wednesday and Thursday nights. You won't regret it. It is the best show on television. I'll be sure to give commentary on my favorites as the season progresses.
On the docket for the weekend: Trolley Night in the art district tonight, volunteering at the farmer's market tomorrow morning, Italian Festival Saturday Night.
And if we're all lucky, some laundry and cleaning.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what a fun night! The Rimmers need to make another trip out!
LOVE that show. Love.
Okay, that was me up there as Katie. Using her laptop. Sorry! ;)
Craving some cafe eclectic right now!
I LOVE SYTYCD!!!! It's pretty much the only tv show I sit down and watch weekly every summer.
Post a Comment