I am right there with ya lady - no Memorial Day in the Cayman Islands... though we did have a holiday last week - two actually, so I shouldn't complain...
At least you got the sales over the weekend - no one on this island knows how to do a proper sale... they think 5% off is a bargain! hahaha
If you do, please let me know - I'm always happy to give tips/recommendations as best I can to fellow bloggers travelling here! It's beautiful on the island!
M & I will meet ya for drinks if ya like to - a sort of blogger gathering with husbands!
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
3 comments:
I am right there with ya lady - no Memorial Day in the Cayman Islands... though we did have a holiday last week - two actually, so I shouldn't complain...
At least you got the sales over the weekend - no one on this island knows how to do a proper sale... they think 5% off is a bargain! hahaha
If you do, please let me know - I'm always happy to give tips/recommendations as best I can to fellow bloggers travelling here! It's beautiful on the island!
M & I will meet ya for drinks if ya like to - a sort of blogger gathering with husbands!
So sad! When is school out for you? Hope you at least got a "woe is me" coffee and doughnut this morning...
Post a Comment