Welcome to one of my favorite rooms in the house! I was a bit sad because these pictures turned out kind of dark, but you can at least get the idea. This is what you see from the living room. (And in case you were wondering, I took this picture squatting so that you could see how tall the ceilings are. All the ceilings in the house are 12', so even though it is a 100-year old cozy little place, it feels bigger than it is. Love that!).
(Yeah, that's right...you're seeing my dirty laundry. I wanted to give you a realistic picture of what our home looks like! Did you see the dishes in the sink up there too? They're there, I promise!)
That's when I looked to my left and saw this....
I think it worked...
Bedrooms and the Living Room to come!
8 comments:
cute post! And really cute kitchen :) I love the island in the middle. :)
Everything looks great! I am glad you are good and settled!
Your house is adorable! And I love the beautiful shade of paint in the kitchen. Everything looks so nice!
I know, I need to rest. It's just uncomfortable to rest. Everything is uncomfortable!! Oh, and my official due date is October 27 (the doctor won't change it this far along) but the prediction is "any day now". So, it could take a few more weeks, days, hours ... who knows. Maybe I should install a swimming pool so I can be weightless. THAT would be amazing!
Oolala. I am so jealous of your house! And the fact that it is in MEMPHIS!
By the way, thank you so much for the Ann Taylor Loft tip. I will look into it!
You are so lucky to have a walk in pantry! I love your ironing board cover--cute!
So lovely, once again! Did you guys paint at all, or was the kitchen already that fabulous blueish gray?
We actually didn't paint any of it! They had done it all, and they were colors that I loved, so that made for one less thing to mess with when we moved in.
Beautiful home! You are an excellent decorator.
Love the colors. And that walk in pantry! Oh how I wish I had one. Never seems to be enough space to put everything.
Post a Comment