i vote #3, that way you're dressy but not too dressy and can size up the usual wardrobe of those you work with. though i'm all about comfort, so whatever's most comfy gets my vote as well!
I would say definitely #3. And if you decide against that, go for #2. I'd avoid #1 (can't really explain why, I just would). :) GOOD LUCK!! I'll be thinking about you! :)
Oh, what a gifted writer you are. I'm so thrilled for you that the Lord provided a job. At this point, you've already conquered your first day, and I'm sure that you did it with grace and finesse, as I remember, that's how you do everything. Good luck this week!
A twenty something gal exploring a new city and a new chapter of life with her trusty sidekicks: Jonathan (of the ruggedly handsome sidekick variety), Riggins and Rhett (of the adorable little boy variety), and Weber (of the loveable canine variety).
10 comments:
i vote #3, that way you're dressy but not too dressy and can size up the usual wardrobe of those you work with.
though i'm all about comfort, so whatever's most comfy gets my vote as well!
I would say definitely #3. And if you decide against that, go for #2. I'd avoid #1 (can't really explain why, I just would). :) GOOD LUCK!! I'll be thinking about you! :)
i always wear pencil skirt and blouse to the first day of things!
Well, it's too late now. :) I hope everything is going well, no matter what you wore!
When you tell us about your fist day - be sure to include what you decided to wear! :)
Oh, what a gifted writer you are. I'm so thrilled for you that the Lord provided a job. At this point, you've already conquered your first day, and I'm sure that you did it with grace and finesse, as I remember, that's how you do everything. Good luck this week!
i think I'm too late for this but my vote would have been #3!!
Well???? How did it go?!
Hey Leslie! Still figuring out this thing, but I wanted to hear about your first few days?!?!
let's hear all about your job, lady! and thanks for the theoretical soup and kidnapping- sounds good!
Post a Comment