LyndsAU tagged me to list my favorite things. While I was going to be all fun and creative by using pictures like she did, my computer is acting funny and all of my pictures are bitsy. So I'll just tell ya!
Clothes: Ann Taylor Loft, Target, and Old Navy. Not ashamed of a bargain!
Furniture: Can't say I have a favorite, so I'm going to say Anthropologie for home inspiration in general. Love their clothes too.
City: This is tough for a travel junkie like me. My first thought was Vernazza, Italy. Second thought was Gimmelwald, Switzerland. Both of those are tiny towns though, so if you're looking for a real city, I'm going to have to say Barcelona. But I'm kind of diggin' Memphis these days too...
Sweets: Sour Patch Kids or good quality dark chocolate
Drink: Diet Sprite with Strawberry at Sonic; red wine or prosecco
Music: Counting Crows...you have held my heart since the 8th grade.
TV Series: Typical, I know, but I love the Office.
Film: Ooh...no solid favorite, but a few of my tops are Singin' in the Rain, Somewhere in Time, and Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (Just for the record, Merdi and Jules: I'm the Mary!)
Workout: Lately those have been non-existant, but I do love Pilates and any group aerobics class that keeps me from wimping out in front of a crowd.
Pastries: Bring on the lemon bars or flourless chocolate cake
Coffee: I'm a new fan of Illy coffee, cafe au lait in particular, but if I'm not in a coffee mood I go for chai latte or Yogi Tea (Sweet Thai Delight, please!)
Are you singing Julie Andrews' These are a few of my favorite things.... yet?
I am not going to tag anyone, but if you thought these last two posts were fun, do them on your own site!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Somewhere in Time! I haven't met anyone else our age that has seen it - such a love story classic! My Mom is a huge movie buff and my sister and I have seen a huge range of movies - such fun memories :)
How could I have forgotten all about Anthropologie!?! I'll need to check them out now!
Post a Comment