
Welcome to the Throne Room. Actually, it's just the bathroom, but there's something strange about saying "Wlecome to the Potty" on your blog. Throne Room sounds much more fun. As you can see, I decided to leave this room pretty simple. You can't tell in this pic, but the room gets a lot of natural light, so Idecided to embrace the airyness. The frame on the wall says "Life Life Simply." It has been a good reminder for me now that we are living the one-income life (well, not even that at the moment, but soon, very soon).


I was all prepared to show you pictures of our living room today, but once I got them uploaded I realized that all but this one were too dark. So you'll have to settle for one side of the room today and then wait for the rest. You already got a sneak peek of the mantle last week, though, so no complaining! Please excuse the bare walls in the living room...we are waiting on some furniture to arrive, so until then the living room is staying open to rearranging!

And, in honor of the weekend, I'm jumping to the back of the casa to show you were I will be spending a lot of time. Something about the lighting in this pic makes it look a little CocaCabana-esque, but I promise it is a very serene little nook. The lanterns light up too, I just haven't purchased any 3A batteries yet. I'm still on the hunt for some cute throw pillows and a fun rug, but those will come in time. Remember how we are going to sip lemonade on the porch? Well, this is where we sip margaritas!


Happy Weekending!
4 comments:
So dang cute! Um-I love your porch! Love the lights and lanterns :) Also I am loving your sink :)
Your house is so cute! It looks like it should be in a magazine. Oh and I think we have the same coffee table
Hi, I just saw your blog from lyndsau! I love the porch! What a fantastic relaxing, hanging, chilling, place to be, so cozy!
What a fun porch! I bet you guys have some great nights out there!
Post a Comment